- We will endeavour to call you as soon as possible. However, it may take up to 3 business days to answer your inquiry as Aged Care Justice’s email and phone systems are not always attended. If you are in an unsafe situation please call 000. Thank you for your patience.
- Aged Care Justice DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. The provision of information by Aged Care Justice, its volunteers or its office bearers is not intended to create, nor should it be taken as creating a client-solicitor relationship between Aged Care Justice and any party.
- The inclusion of individual legal practitioners or law firms on Aged Care Justice’s website does not mean the individuals or law firms are endorsed in any way by Aged Care Justice.
- Aged Care Justice accepts no responsibility for any representations, express or implied, as made by individual legal practitioners or law firms you are directed to on Aged Care Justice’s website or by an Aged Care Justice representative, or for the quality or accuracy of legal advice given or work undertaken by such practitioners or law firms. You should make your own assessment as to whether such law firm and/or lawyers are capable of advising you on the matters on which you require advice and whether the commercial arrangements proposed by them are satisfactory to you.
- Any information provided to Aged Care Justice by you will be held in strict confidence, subject to your directions.